Thursday, March 7, 2019

My Mind's Eye Happy Days Page Kit Inspiration

Good Morning!

It's time to look at the last page kit from the 

Take a look at what
Heather Guy
created using the 

"Smile & Laugh"
Heather shares this about her layout:
"The patterned papers in the MME's Happy Days kits are so much fun! What a great combination of colors and patterns. I love these pictures of my dad and I from this summer. The picture of him and I sticking out our tongues was completely unplanned, so obviously I get it honest! LOL I added some white cardstock and the title stickers from my stash."

Here's a look at the 
from the 
For more information about this Kit or any of our other Kits, 
Please visit our Website:

That is it for the Flavors of the Month kit!
Tomorrow, we will reveal the
March Freaky Fast Friday Challenge!


No comments:

Post a Comment