Wednesday, March 6, 2019

Heidi Swapp Color Fresh Page Kit Inspiration

Happy Hump Day! 

Here's another look at the 

Designers Grace & Heather created these lovely pages
using the 

Heather Guy
"My Crew"
Heather hares this about her layout:
"The vibrant colors in this kit are so much fun!!! I don't normally scrap 2 page layouts but with the number of pictures and not wanting to cram them on 1 page, I decided to go with 2 pages! I added some watered down distress ink and some distress oxide spray from my stash to add some color to the background of my brother's after prom pictures! The title thickers are from my stash."

Grace Tolman
"Time to Have Fun"
Grace shares this about her layout:
"I struggled a bit with the papers in this collection. Not that they’re not gorgeous, but they were packed with so much color and putting them side by side was hard because the eye needed some rest from all of the bold colors and designs. I ended up combining the number papers with the green striped paper. I also liked all of the ephemera that came in the mini kit. I used almost all of them in this page.
Products used: Heidi Swapp Color Fresh + Embellishment Add-on kit
Stash items used: Border punch (Fiskars); Spray Mist (Studio Calico); Date stamp (Studio Calico); Ink (Distress mini ink pad); Staples and Stapler"

Here's a look at the 


from the 
For more information about this Kit or any of our other Kits, 
Please visit our Website:

We have one more page kit to share tomorrow
from our Flavors of the Month Kit.
Stay tuned! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment