Friday, March 22, 2019

March Jumpstart Sketch and Freaky Fast Formula Inspiration

Happy Friday!
Today we are showcasing inspiration from our March
Jumpstart Sketch Challenge
as well as our 
Freaky Fast Formula Challenge
First up is the awesome layout
Designer Heather Guy
created based on this month's sketch:

"Sun + Shine"
Heather:
"I tend to overthink my layouts instead of going with the flow. I turned this sketch on it's side to fit my photo format and then I started to overthink it like normal. I actually caught myself saying out loud "Let it go Heather and just do it!" Sometimes things turn out best when we just let go and let the creativity take over. Sunny Days kit brought lots of patterns and colors that I didn't expect to work but come together in a fun and vibrant page."
And here is a look at the inspiration behind Heather's layout.....

To play along with this month's sketch challenge, link up your entries, HERE
no later than
March 31st, 11:59 PM (PST)


Designer Rochelle Spears
created the lovely layout below inspired by this month's formula...
"Egg Hunt"

Here's the formula for this month!
You still have time to play along.  
To play along and upload your take on this challenge, visit our

Have a wonderful weekend!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment