Wednesday, March 20, 2019

March Kits Card Inspiration - Designer Grace Tolman

 Hello!
Today we are showcasing the beautiful card set
Designer Grace Tolmam
created by combining several of the page kits in this months
Flavors of the Month Kit
along with the
Embellishment Add On Kit
Easter/Spring Card Set
 Grace:
"Since I didn’t make any “Easter” or spring themed pages, I decided to use up the themed prodoucts that I got to make some cards. I love how the papers and tags from Echo Park already have the images and words necessary to complete this card in the theme that I want. I didn’t have to do any extra leg work."
Personal stash items used:
White A2 Card bases; Yellow Cardstock (DCWV); Twine (the Twinery)

Thank you for stopping by.
Make sure you visit our website to see all of the wonderful product in this month's kits:
The ScrapRoom 
Enjoy the rest of your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment