Tuesday, March 5, 2019

Echo Park Spring Fling/Easter Wishes Page Kit Inspiration

Hello Friends!

Today we have some wonderful inspiration from our Designers
using the

Take a look at what they created using the 

Grace Tolman
"Family Gathering"
Grace shares this about her layout:
"Even though the event that I scrapbooked here is not a Spring nor Easter theme, I still wanted to use the papers because the bright colors worked well with the colors in my photos.
I wanted to feature one of the pattern papers so I incorporated that in the center of my double page layout. I love how that paper, especially that it stood out against the cardstock background, leads the eye straight to the center of the page.

Products used: Echo Park Spring Fling & Easter Wishes + Embellishment Add-on kit
Stash items used: Yellow cardstock (DCWV); Border punch (Fiskars); Tiny letter stickers (My Mind’s Eye); Brown ink (Tea Dye, Distress Mini Ink pad); Silhouette Cameo Machine"

Lisa Hidy
"The Hunt is On"

Lisa said this about her layout:
"I loved the beautiful spring colors in this line. I used several of the ephemera pieces as embellishments and then added a few cute little critters from the embellishment kit to finish off this fun layout of my niece hunting Easter eggs at our church a few years back.  
From my stash: Letter stickers"


Here's a look at the 


from the 
For more information about this Kit or any of our other Kits, 
Please visit our Website:

Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment