Friday, March 15, 2019

March Freaky Fast Formula Inspiration ~ Designer Lisa Hidy

Woohoo, it's Friday and we are starting this weekend off with some amazing 
Freaky Fast Formula 
inspiration created by
Designer Lisa Hidy:
"Life Is A Journey, Enjoy The Ride"
Lisa:
"This layout came togther so quick! I love the fun whimiscal embellishments in this kit, perfect for these photos of my friends and I having fun at our Glamping retreat last November!
From my stash: enamel dots and white card stock"

Lisa used the 
My Minds Eye "Happy Days" Page Kit 
to create her layout based on the formula below:
Inspired?  Why not play along with us this month.  Our team would love to see how each of you interpret this month's formula.
To play along, upload your layout in our March Challenges album located in our
Facebook Subscribers and Fans Group
by 
March 31st, 11:59 PM (PST)

Thank you for stopping by.
Have a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment