Thursday, March 21, 2019

March Kits Layout ~ Designer Grace Tolman

Good morning!
Thank you for stopping by to check out the wonder page created by
Designer Grace Tolman
created by combining various page kits from the 
Flavors of the Month 
with
Embellishment Add-on kit
"Webelos Day Camp"
Grace:
"I had a few smaller photos for this event and they happened to be mostly horizontal photos so I laid 8 of them (4 on top and 4 on the bottom) as my “book end” for my layout design. I then placed one of my larger paper scrap and placed that on the center where it housed my title, journaling and three more photos. I also added some stickers to the page to give it that whimsy, child-like design that reminded me of the younger “scout” years of my son."
Personal stash items used: 
Letter stickers (Creative Memories, My Little Shoe Box); Border punch (Fiskars)

Here's a look at this month's 
FLAVORS OF THE MONTH KIT
To find out more about this kit and all of the other amazing kits 
offered this month, as well as subscription insormation, visit our website:

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment