Sunday, March 3, 2019

Introducing March Guest Designer...

We have some exciting news!

It's our pleasure to introduce our
Guest Designer 
Simone Schermann
My name is Simone, I’m a mom of three boys currently living in the San Francisco Bay Area. I have been a creative person and stationery lover all my life but started scrapbooking in 2014 with Project Life. I have kept an album for each year (except 2017) since and I haven’t managed to complete a single one. In the beginning of the year I decided on a whim that I would try a Heidi Swapp Memory Planner instead and focus on completing the albums from years past. So far I love this approach, I can still do pocket page spreads but also have the challenge of something new and exciting. I love the challenge of a new format, a new product, a technique I haven’t tried before or a limited amount of supplies - all those challenges keep my creative juices flowing. Please check my youtube channel or instagram to find out what I’m excited about right now. Oh, when I’m not creating stuff with paper, I might knit or sew and I’m also spending a lot of time at my local climbing gym. 

Here are my important social media links:

Stay tuned this month to see how she creates with the 

You can also check out this month's 
on our website for kit inspiration

1 comment: