Thursday, March 14, 2019

JumpStart Skech Inspiration ~ Designer Grace Tolman

Good Morning!
Happy Thursday!
In need of a little inspiration, we've got some to share with you!
Check out the wonderful page
Designer Grace Tolman
created inspired by the
March JumpStart Sketch.
To create her layout Grace used the
My Mind's Eye " Happy Days" Page Kit
combined with the
March Embellishment Add-On Kit
"Brotherly Love"
Grace:
"This is my take on this month’s sketch. I stayed very similar to the orientation and placement in the sketch. But instead of two vertical photos, I have one of each orientation. I also some accents to the bottom right of the photo so I can create a visual triangle between the flowers in one of the papers, plus some fussy cut ones."
Personal stash items used:
Green and black cardstock (Core’dinations); Corner rounder punch (EK Success); Label punch (EK Success); Ink (Tea Dye, Distress Mini Ink pad); Letter stickers (My Little Shoebox); Silhouette Cameo machine

Here's the sketch...for complete challenge details and rules, click HERE
We appreciate you stopping by and hope that you have time to join in and play along with us this month.  There are lots of possibilities with this month's sketch.  Link up your layouts by
March 31st, 11:59 PM (PST)
and share with us how you were inspired!

Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment