Thursday, June 10, 2021

Vicki Boutin Color Study Page Kit Inspiration

Today we are sharing inspiration from the last page kit from there 

The Designers used the 
to create these layouts:

Heather Guy
"Dream Big Little One"
Heather shares this about her layout:
"Vicki Boutin's Color Study line is so bold and beautiful! It has to be my favorite of all her lines so far! The large embellishments and bold patterns make such a statement that speak for themselves! And I just swooned over those alphas and the gold in the in the embellishments! From my stash I used white spray to make splatters on my background and the white alphas to complete my title."

Nicole Bingaman
"Love, Love, Love This Life"
Nicole shares this about her layout:
"This was first time using a Vicki Boutin collection and loved all the bright colors. I went with a quick and easy, go to layout for my style.  
From my stash: black ink for edges, white cardstock for journal strips."

Check out Nicole's Process Video here - 

Here's a look at the 

No comments:

Post a Comment