Saturday, June 12, 2021

Show & Tell with Christine Meyer

   Happy Saturday!

It's time for
Show & Tell Saturday! 

Today, we have this wonderful layout to share from DT Member
 Christine Meyer!

Christine created this layout using the
from the 

"Be Colorful"
Christine says this about her layout:
"I’m a sucker for papers like this that you can cut up and make even more interesting! After I created my background, I used the jumpstart sketch to build out the photo part of my layout!"

And Show & Tell wouldn't be complete without a video, right?  
Check out Christine's process video here:

Make sure you subscribe to both YouTube channels:
and to 
so that you don't miss any awesome process videos!

Here's a look at the page kit Christine used to create her layout:
from the:

For more information regarding our kits, please visit:
Have a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment