Friday, June 11, 2021

June Freaky Fast Formula Inspiration ~ Designer Lisa Hidy

Happy Friday!
Thank you for stopping by to check out the beautiful layout
Designer Lisa Hidy
created inspired by the
June Freaky Fast Formula
using the 
My Minds Eye "Gingham Foundry"Page Kit
"Beautiful Moments"
Lisa:
"I loved the elegance of this line! This layout came together so fast! I used a very linear design as I found the ephemera included in my kit worked best that way with the sizes in the formula! I cut out a few words/phrases to use as part of my title and to accent my heart, this script paper is so versatile!"

Here is a look at the formula...
Inspired and want to join us in this challenge, visit
You have until
June 30th, 11:59 PM (PST)
to submit your layouts!

The ScrapRoom Kit Club
is currently accepting new subscriptions.
Purchasing and subscription information can be
found on our website:

Enjoy your weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment