Wednesday, June 9, 2021

PhotoPlay Wicker Lane Page Kit Inspiration

Happy Hump Day!
Take a look at these wonderful layout from our Designers.  The Designers used the 
From the
Flavors of the Month Kit
to create these layouts:

Nicole Bingaman
"Family Day Out"

Nicole shares this about her layout:
"This is a go to base design for me and I use it for super quick layouts with lots of photos. I love when the kit comes with the 12x12 sticker option because it allows for large clusters/scenes.  

From my stash: alpha dies, leaf dies, notebook dies, border punch

Video Link:  https://youtu.be/C5DYr9x5ivA"

Lisa Hidy
"Family My Tribe"
Lisa shares this about her layout:
"I love the bold bright prints in the collection! I layered a few of the stickers to make an embellishment cluster using the fun frame included in the sticker sheet and used it as part of my title block. I chose this picture because it didn't have a lot of competing colors in it but if you are afraid of competing colors in your photo you could easily change the photo to black and white! 
From my stash: enamel dots, black pen and Kraft cardstock"

Here's a look at the 

No comments:

Post a Comment