Wednesday, June 2, 2021

June 2021 JumpStart Sketch Challenge

Hello crafty friends!
Welcome to the reveal of the
June "JumpStart" Sketch Challenge
Here's this month's amazing sketch created by 
DT Lisa Hidy
Your challenge is to create a layout inspired by the sketch.
You can flip it, turn it, etc. as long as we can tell your layout was inspired by the sketch.

THE RULES:
Your layout must be NEW as of 
June  2, 2021
NO DIGITAL LAYOUTS
You must upload your layout to the
June Challenges Album
located in our
by
June 30th, 11:59 PM (PST)

TSR Kit Club subscribers AND non-subscribers
are encouraged to play along with us and although we would love for you to us a TSR Kit,
it is not a requirement to participate in the challenge

Here is the prize you are playing for:
$10 TSR Gift Card

For today's inspiration
Designer Nicole Bingaman
created the super cute layout below based on the sketch using the 
My Minds Eye "Gingham Foundry" Page Kit 
included in the 
"Mothers Day"
Nicole:
"This sketch was fun stretch for me outside my normal style of sketches. I don't usually choose sketches with the layered or stacked style of papers but I am glad that I tried this one and love the end results. I changed up the photos a bit to fit with the amount and orientation of the photos I was using. I also eyeballed the paper sizes and placement and made the general idea of the sketch work for me. I moved the title over to the right side and added some journaling strips.

From my stash: grey ink for edge inking, alpha dies to cut "mothers" title"

Remember to stop by our website to check out all of the wonderful June kits:
WWW.SCRAP-ROOM.COM

Enjoy the rest of your week!

No comments:

Post a Comment