Monday, June 7, 2021

Echo Park A Slice a of Summer Page Kit Inspiration

Hello Everyone!
It's time for us to share some inspiration from the
Flavors of the Month Kit!
This kit features 4 different page collections that are all awesome! We will spend the next few days featuring layouts our designers created using these fabulous kits!

Here's what our Designers created using the  

Heather Guy
"Summer Days"
Here's what Heather said about her layout:
"Oh my goodness! What's not to love about the colors, the designs, and the embellishments of the Echo Park A Slice of Summer kit? And of course that smile on my sweet niece! This girl loves being outside and this kit provides all the feels for those outdoor pics!!! And I just love the touch of woodgrain with all the flowers and gingham and butterflies!"


Lisa Hidy
"Sun, Sand & Nothing Planned"
Lisa said this about her layout:
"I adore the Summer vibe of this collection! I had fun layering the stickers and ephemera to create a fun embellishment cluster. I used a word strip for my title and dressed it up with a fun pair of sunglasses just like in my picture! This collection pairs well with not only your pool photos but any Summer themed photos!  
From my stash: navy cardstock and circle die."

Here's a look at the 


from the 
For more information check out our website:
Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment