Friday, June 18, 2021

Happy Friday, thank you for stopping by to check out today's featured inspiration.
Using the beautiful
PhotoPlay "Wicker Lane" Page Kit
Designer Heather Guy
created the amazing layout below based on the 
"Family"
Heather:
"Sometimes the best family pics aren't the professional ones that are staged, but instead the quick selfies that are taken right before you all jump on 4 wheelers to ride through the Smoky Mountains! I love this picture! Using the Photoplay Wicker Lane and Freaky Fast Friday recipe, this page came together, well . . . freaky fast! LOL This kit sums up our family and I had a hard time even trying to decide what all to use! I could have used it all on 1 page! hahaha! From my stash I used some white Nuvo dots and a white gel pen."

Here's a look at the formula 
Inspired and want to join us in this challenge, you have until
June 30th, 11:59 PM (PST)
to upload your take on the formula to 

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment