Monday, June 21, 2021

Shots of Life Pocket Page Kit Inspiration with Lori Stroup!

Hello and Happy Monday!
Today, we are excited to share this wonderful page spread created by
Designer Lori Stroup
using the 
May/June 2021 
Shots of Life Pocket Page Kit:

"Week 10/2021"
Lori said this about her layout:
"I absolutely love the bright colors in the Vicki Boutin Color Study and the PhotoPlay Wicker Lane cut apart cards. They are sure to make any spread fun and bright and they were perfect for Week 10 of 2021 - which had a lot going on!

For my spread. I used Vicki Boutin's Color Study cut apart cards throughout and a few of the PhotoPlay cards for matting my photos and embellishments. I pulled in pink, orange, and blue cardstock from my stash for photo mats and my title card to bring in a bit more of those colors to my spread. I sprinkled the puffy hearts and dots from the sticker sheet around my spread to finish it off. 

Kits used - Shots of Life Kit

From my stash - pink and orange patterned papers, blue cardstock, white cardstock, white alpha stickers, label stamp, date stamp, lined journaling cards, more puffy hearts"

Here's a look at the
A great mixture of 12x12 cut a-parts, Sticker Sheets, and Coordinating Embellishments which include stickers, enamel dots, ephemera and more! 

And if you are not a pocket page scrapper, 
this kit also coordinates with the Flavors of the Month Kit!
It's a perfect way to add a little more embellishments and papers to create even more great pages! 

To join the 
 Shots of Life Pocket Page Kit Club
please visit our website at:

Thank you for stopping by and please come by tomorrow to see how Lori uses the
different ScrapRoom Kits to create a layout! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment