Saturday, October 19, 2019

Show & Tell Saturday with Simone Schermann! :)

Hello and welcome to 
Show & Tell Saturday
with
Designer Simone Schermann! 

Before we take look at this wonderful page Simone created,
we want to give a big
THANK YOU TO SIMONE!!!
Simone will be moving on from our Design Team after this month
and she will be missed very much!  We are thankful to have had Simone
design with our kits for the past months and wish her well!

Take a look at this fantastic Pocket Page Simone created using the
Sept/Oct. 2019 Shots of Life Pocket Page Kit:

"Week 44/2018"
Simone said this about her layout:
"As I mentioned in my last video, I decided to pull in title cards from my stash and it made such a huge difference. I also remembered that I had cream journaling cards in my stash so I was able to omit stark white backgrounds and keep the neutrals to an off white. I loved the stickers that came with the kit they were great to add as embellishments here and there and create a cohesive spread."

Simone used the following items from the 
Shots of Life - AC/Amy Tangerine Bold Moves, AC/Dear Lizzy A Simple Hello, AC/Amy Tangerine 4x6 sticker sheets, AC/ Dear Lizzy Sticker Sheet
Personal Stash - title card, cream journaling cards, corner rounder punch, stamps

Show & Tell Saturday 
wouldn't be complete without a video, right?  
Take a look here:
Please subscribe to 
to stay up on current process videos!

and please subscribe to 

Simone Schermann YouTube Channel
for lots of awesome crafty videos!


For more information on this kit,
Please visit the
The ScrapRoom Website

Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment