Tuesday, October 8, 2019

Dear Lizzy She's Magic Page Kit Inspiration

It's time for another day of inspiration from our

Today's layouts were created using the 
American Crafts/Dear Lizzy "She's Magic" Page Kit.

My Precious Baby Girl
By: Rochelle Spears
Rochelle shares this about her layout:
Even though I really don't like to fussy cut, I really enjoyed these flowers!!  They are so beautiful! This layout came out very quickly and actually is created from the scraps of a layout I already made for the sketch challenge (you will see that later 😉). The title is not from the kit, but can be purchase separately (if still available)  from the TSR Store!

We Are Blessed
By: Heather Guy

Heather shares this about her layout:
The Dear Lizzy She's Magic kit is beautiful! The vivid papers and embellishments made it easy to create ths page of my grandma, myself & hubby, and her 4 great-grandsons! I do not normally fussy cut but these flowers were just calling my name to be cut and clustered! I used a free cut file for the word "Blessed" and some alphas from my stash for the "We are".

Here's the page kit: 


Oct. Flavors of the Mouth Kit:


Please visit our website
for more information on our kit clubs
and make sure you check out the 
on our website for lots of scrapbook products! 

No comments:

Post a Comment