Friday, October 4, 2019

October Freaky Fast Formula

Hello and welcome to the reveal of our
October Freaky Fast Formula

Designer Heather Guy
created the amazing layout below by combining this month's formula with the 
Fancy Pants "Howl" Page Kit
included in this month's
"The Boo Crew"
Heather:

"I used the Fancy Pants Howl kit to create this Freaky Fast Friday layout. I moved around these papers, and flipped them over, and moved them around again and flipped them over again before settling on this design. The papers are embellishments in this kit are so fun for scrapping those Halloween memories! I punched the small striped circles from the flair packaging that came in the embellishment kit. I used some spray ink, some alphas for my title and some phrase stickers from my stash."


Inspired?   Want to play along, visit
You have until
 October 31st, 11:59 PM (PST)
to upload your layouts!

The ScrapRoom Kit Club
is currently accepting new subscriptions.
Purchasing and subscription information can be
found on our website: 

 We appreciate you taking the time to stop by our blog!
Have a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment