Thursday, October 31, 2019

Introducing New Design Team Member ~ Lori Stroup

We have some exciting news!

It's our pleasure to introduce our new
Lori Stroup
Hello! My name is Lori Stroup and I am thrilled to be joining The ScrapRoom design team! I live in a small town in SW Missouri with my husband of 30 years. We have 3 kids (29, 21, 19) and a granddaughter (5) who just started kindergarten this year. My family is my favorite thing to scrap. I started scrapbooking in 1998 when my sister bought me a Creating Keepsakes magazine. I fell in love with all the pretty paper and stickers and I haven't looked back since. 

Along with scrapping traditionally, I also love to do Project Life, work in my Traveler's Notebook, and card making. I started Project Life in 2014 after our granddaughter was born and I wanted a way to document all of her firsts. I love that with Project Life you can document all those little stories of daily life that don't necessarily need a traditional 12x12 layout to be told.


You can find my work on my blog - My Happy Life and on Instagram Lori_670

Stay tuned as we will be sharing Lori's beautiful pocket pages starting with the
November 2019 Shots of Life Pocket Page Kit!

No comments:

Post a Comment