Monday, October 21, 2019

More Shots Of Life Pocket Page Kit Inspiration!

Happy Monday!

Today, we are taking a look at another great page from
Designer Simone Schermann
 using the
September/October 2019 
Shots of Life Pocket Page Kit!
Week 47/2018
Simone said this about her layout:
"I usually don't add many filler cards to my weekly spreads, but this week just worked so well with all the images that spoke for me. So I went with it and created some cards by covering up phrases that didn't fit or using the B sides of the sheets for neutral backgrounds. I added some paper from the kit to my title card from my stash to tie it into the layout and I love how it turned out!

Shots of Life - AC/Amy Tangerine Bold Moves, Echo Park 3x4 Journaling Cards, AC/Amy Tangerine 4x6 sticker sheets, AC/ Dear Lizzy Sticker Sheet
Stash - title card, stamps"

A great mixture of 12x12 cut a-parts, Sticker Sheets, and Coordinating Embellishments which include ephemera, stickers, enamel dots and more! 

And if you are not a pocket page scrapper, 
this kit also coordinates with the Flavors of the Month Kit and Doubleshot Kit!
It's a perfect way to add a little more embellishments and papers to create even more great pages! 

To join the 
 Shots of Life Pocket Page Kit Club
please visit our website at:

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment