Wednesday, October 9, 2019

Echo Park My Favorite Fall Page Kit Inspiration

It's time for another day of inspiration from our

Today's layouts were created using the 
Echo Park "My Favorite Fall" Page Kit.

Thankful
By: Lisa Hidy
Lisa shares this about her layout:
For this layout I used an entire piece of the plaid paper for my background, however, I needed one small piece for under my picture cluster so I actually cut that piece out of the middle of my background and then layered the cardstock over the hole so it doesn't show! This is a great way to stretch your patterned paper if you want to use it as a background! The 12 x 12 sticker sheet gives you LOADS of embellishements of all sizes to use for your embellishment clusters which is a huge plus in my book! 
From my stash: Brown and plum cardstock, dies and die cut word (thankful).

Be Thankful
By: Grace Tolman

Grace shares this about her layout:
The papers in this mini kit were beautiful and it was the perfect collection for my page documenting our Thanksgiving a couple of years ago. I purposely printed all of my photos in a 3x4 size since I knew I wanted a multiple photo page and I needed to fit them all into a double page spread. By printing my photos that size, I had enough room to fit them all in but at the same time, leaving me some room to add products. 
Since the collection wasn’t meant for the kind of event I was documenting, I pulled out a couple of letter stickers from my own stash to create my title. I opted for black so it can pull up the ¼” borders that I added into the page that was the same color.


Products used: Echo Park “My Favorite Fall” + Embellishment Kit

Stash items used: Date stamp (Studio Calico); Ink (Hybrid Ink My Favorite Things, Distress Ink); Border punch (EK Success); Letters (American Crafts, Hampton Arts)

Check out Grace's process video here:

Here's the page kit: 

Oct. Flavors of the Mouth Kit:


Please visit our website
for more information on our kit clubs
and make sure you check out the 
on our website for lots of scrapbook products!

No comments:

Post a Comment