Wednesday, October 16, 2019

Doubleshot Kit Inspiration ~ Simple Stories Fall Farm House Page Kit

Good Morning! 
We have more inspiration from our 
October 2019 Doubleshot Kit!

The Designers used the 
Simple Stories Fall Farmhouse Page Kit
to create their layouts:

Christine Meyer
"Memories"
Christine said this about her layout:
"When there are so many great patterns to choose from...go for all of them! By cutting my pictures into a narrow format I was able to make four columns. Then I added some fun dimension by rolling the ends, which also allowed the otehr side of the paper to show!"

Dee Hunt
"Oh Snap"
Dee said this about her layout:
"My granddaughter did a selfie of herself and she got a very cool affect in her photo. I thought it would be cool to do it as an 8 x 8. I love how the pinkish tones in the paper pick up the pink tones in the photo."

Here's a look at the
Simple Stories Fall Farmhouse Page Kit:

From the
October 2019 Doubleshot Kit!

If you would like to subscribe to our monthly kit club,
please visit:

Have a wonderful day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment