Thursday, October 10, 2019

Fancy Pants Designs "Howl" Page Kit Inspiration!

Hello!!!

Today have some awesome layouts from our designers use the
Fancy Pants Designs "Howl" Page Kit
from the

Check it out:
My Happy Place
By: Grace Toleman
Grace shares this about her layout:
My page is not Halloween but I loved the orange in this collection that matched the orange shirt my son was wearing in some of the photos that I used it to document this simple trip to a donut shot. 
Since I have a few photos to add to this page, I opted for a center design, placing all of the pictures in the center and layering the papers around it. I used some of the stickers from the embellishment add on kit to add some fun products into this page.

Products used: Fancy Pants Designs “Howl” + Embellishment kit
Stash items used: Date stamp (Studio Calico); Ink (Hybrid Ink My Favorite Things, Distress Ink); Letters (Hampton Arts, My Mind’s Eye)

Check out her process video here:

Fangtastic
By: Lisa Hidy

Lisa shares this about her layout:
I fell in love with the adorable embellishments included in this kit! I loved that you can either add cute faces to your pumpkins are leave them off for a more Fall themed layout! I used the word Fangtastic for my title and since I wanted to use all of the cute embellishments on this layout I went all out adding 3 different embellishment clusters! What a fun kit!

My Boo
By: Rochelle Spears



Here's the page kit: 
Oct. Flavors of the Mouth Kit:


Please visit our website
for more information on our kit clubs
and make sure you check out the 
on our website for lots of scrapbook products!

No comments:

Post a Comment