Tuesday, August 2, 2011

NEW August Kit and Up Close and Personal with Aphra!!

It's August!!!! And that means a NEW FABULOUS kit and goodies in the store! Whoot! Whoot! Take a look... and the member pricing...WOW!

Flavors of the Month Kit $21.95


Double Shot Kit $15.00


Wowee, right? Like I said...just fabulous!! If you would like to become a member of The ScrapRoom, check out our website HERE. We would love to have ya! And stay tuned because we have TONS of inspiration for you this month here on the BLOG!

And speaking of inspiration! Aphra is up first with our new feature, Up Close and Personal! Here she is...

Hello scrappy peeps! Ready for another round of Up and Close and Personal posts? I'll be kicking it off with my favorite layout this month, a bright and happy summertime layout.

Happy



These Sweet Summertime papers by Little Yellow Bicycle are so bright and vibrant. LOVE them! The yellow piece has a tone-on-tone sunshine pattern on it. Perfect for scrapping some summertime shots.


How about that giant pinwheel, hun? That just screams summer to me. Stay tuned because I'll be posting a little tutorial on how to make it later in the month.


Another banner. I can't help it; I'm still loving them. This one, though, is a bit different because of the mix of shapes. My fellow design team member Jenny Moore did a fab tutorial on this type of banner HERE last month. Enjoy!


Alright then, thanks for stopping by. I'll see you later this month for a little DT Inspiration. See ya then!

2 comments:

  1. This is such a fun, vibrant page!! perfect for your photos, which just stand out so nicely on there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a great page Aphra! Love the pics and love your banner and pinwheeel too!

    ReplyDelete