Saturday, August 6, 2011

Up Close and Personal with Kim!

Hi Scrappers!!!!! I am so excited to bring to you the Doubleshot "Lime Twist" kit!!!!!! I am a huge fan of My Mind's Eye so when I laid my eyes on the "Lime Twist" papers, I was completely in love!!!!!! They scream Summer and fun, fun, fun,!!!!!! I knew I had the perfect pictures for this kit!

In this first layout I worked with the sketch for this month, so the design part was a breeze. The rest of the layout was easy-peasy!!!! I pop dotted the stickers and title for dimension and added another pinwheel flower to the layout and layered it with a sticker and a button.


Here is another layout I made with the kit. I loved the added baker's twine to the kit so much that I used some from my stash to hand stitch the circle on the page. I think it added a lot of interest to this page. What do you think?


Now, look at how much I have been able to stretch this kit....besides adding a piece of cardstock from my cardstock kit club, the rest is still from the Lime Twist kit. And.....look at the fab paper bow I made from Aphra's tutorial! I just love how sweet it looks on my card!!!!!

I hope you enjoy this kit as much as I did. Be sure and pull out your fun Summer-time pictures and get to scrappin!!!! Load them to the gallery so we can see what you created with the 'Lime Twist", DoubleShot kit!!!!!


2 comments:

  1. Fantastic projects - thanks Kim. I really love how you stitched using baker's twine!! going to have to give that a try!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your volleyball layout and the stitching, fab fab fabulous!

    ReplyDelete