Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Up Close and Personal with Sarah!

Happy August to all! Don't you just love the August Kits? They are fabulous!

Here are two layouts I created with some Basic Grey "Out of Print" in the Double Shot kit. The flowered paper was just screaming out to me to be cut up. So I fussy cut some flowers and popped them up with foam tape on both layouts. I thought the stripes were a little overpowering for my photos so I cut strips from it and used them above and below my photos to bring the focus on my photos.



I stamped some clouds onto the text paper and then cut those out too! The letter are from the embellishment kit and I couldn't resist using them on this layout. I just needed to outline them with a white pen to help them stand out.


I added the Pebbles flower from the kit to the middle of one of my cut out flowers to give it some more dimension. And of course I had to add some faux stitching!


Next time I will show what I did with the extra flowers I cut out, but didn't use.

Have fun with the August kits! I can't wait to see what you create!

2 comments:

  1. beautiful! the flowers look so great cut out! I love how you stamped the clouds on the text paper too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sarah those pages are just great. I love how you cut the flowers out. Seeing your LOs has made me so excited I got a Double shot kit this month!!!

    ReplyDelete