Monday, November 21, 2016

Shot's of Life Pocket Pages Kit Inspiration #2

Hello Everyone! :) 

Today we have some fabulous layouts from our 
Designer Cassie Wiscarson using the  

My Two Boys
"I love bright and colorful scrapbooking supplies and this line from Jillibean Soup did not disappoint. Parts of the Chit Chat Chowder line can be found in the November Flavors of the Month Kit, the November Patterned Paper Add-On Kit and the November/December Shots of Life Kit. I combined the Patterned Paper Add-On Kit and the Shots of Life Kit to create this page. To soften the grid feel of this page I added some of the stickers from the sticker sheet and used foam adhesive behind them to create more dimension. I finished off this page with some washi from my stash and some enamel dots that I made. You can see my tutorial here."


"Beach Day"
"The November Patterned Paper Add-On Kit and the November/December Shots of Life Kit include goodies from the newest American Crafts line by Shimelle called “Go Now Go”. I was super excited to see that these were included in the kits because I have been dying to get my hands on it. When I first saw this 12x12 sheet of paper with the “washi” style print I knew that it would make a fabulous background for a layout. I then added some of the cut-apart sheets from the Shots of Life Kit to make a large block of patterns around my photo. I finished off my page with some gold letters for my title and some bling from my stash."

Here's the kits Cassie used:

and 


Did you know that the Shots of Life Pocket Page kit coordinates with the Flavors of the Month kits and Add-On kits? Yes! 😊
Think of all the layouts and pocket pages that you can create using the kits together! 

Visit The ScrapRoom's  YouTube Channel to get a closer look at the 
Sept./Oct. Shots of Life kit:

And here's a video from our YouTube Channel on the October Add-On kits:

 Please visit our website:

Happy Scrappin'! 

No comments:

Post a Comment