Thursday, November 17, 2016

November Doubleshot Kit ~ Photo Play Paper Reveal & Inspiration

Hello Everyone! 

Are you ready to see what our Designer created using the 

two individual page kits.

Today we will share inspiration created with one of the page kits:
PhotoPlay Paper "Falling Leaves" Page Kit

But first, check out this awesome video from TSR's Videographer TinaGale!

TinaGale does a GREAT job showcasing our kits! 
Thank you TinaGale!!!

Check out this lovely layout our Designer Dee Hunt created using this page kit:

"I'm so Grateful"
"From the leftovers pattern papers from my Double Shot kit I was able to make this layout and one more extra layout plus a card. Now I did get a use card stock from my stash and all so a few embellishment also. As you can see my granddaughter has grown a bit. This was the first year Ella cousin came up and got to go the Pumpkin Patch with her."

Here's a look at the 

To subscribe/purchase the Doubleshot kit, please visit:
www.scrap-room.com 

Make sure you visit tomorrow with more Doubleshot Kit inspiration! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment