Wednesday, November 16, 2016

November/December Shots of Life Pocket Page Kit & Inspiration

Hello!
Have you seen The ScrapRoom's
This kit consist of a mixture of (6) 12x12 cut apart cards, Project Life cards, sticker sheets and a variety of coordinating embellishments! 

Did you know that this kit coordinates with the Flavors of the Month kits? Yes! Think of all the layouts and pocket pages that you can create using the kits together! 

Visit The ScrapRoom's  YouTube Channel to get a closer look at the 
Nov./Dec.  Shots of Life kit:

Here's a look at what our Designer Cassie Wiscarson created using the

"The Sweetest Thing"
Cassie shares this about her layout:
"The colors in the “High Five” line by We R Memory Keepers and the travel feel made this line perfect to create this two page pocket spread about a summer day trip we took. I only used the one cut-apart sheet to create this two page spread and even had cards left over to create a regular scrapbook layout too. Also in the Shots of Life Kit are these cute puffy stickers"

"Deception Pass" 
Cassie shares this about her layout:
"I couldn’t wait to dig into the “Go Now Go” goodies from American Crafts by Shimelle to create this pocket page. The November/December Shots of Life kit comes with two cut-apart sheets and some die cuts from this collection. When I create a pocket page like this one, I first pick out my pictures and put them in the pockets. Next I cut the sheets apart into cards and pick which ones I want to use. I always add a title card and journaling card first, and then I fill in any other openings. I picked the card on the right side and then picked out two of the die cuts and layered them to add more visual interest to the card. Lastly, I added the title to the 4x6 card using letters from my stash."

For more information on the Shots of Life Pocket Page kit 
or any of our other kits, please visit our website:

Have a great day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment