Friday, November 25, 2016

November Freaky Fast Formula Inspiration ~ Designer Dee Hunt

Happy Black Friday!!!!
I hope everyone had a wonderfully blessed Thanksgiving!
Today we are on the blog showcasing the lovely layout
Designer Dee Hnnt
created inspired by the 
November Freaky Fast Formula
using the amazing 
PhotoPlay " Falling Leaves: Page Kit,
one of two page kits included in the November
DoubleShot Kit

"Ella Pumpkin Patch"
Dee:
"Every year my granddaughter and her family go to a pumpkin patch. So I always have a lot of fall photos each year. I've been able to see how much she grows up every year. As you can see I kept this layout simple, no big titles just her name. Inking my edges helps to give the page dimension."

And here is the formula for this month....
For complete challenge details and rules. click HERE

You have until November 30th, 11:59 PM (PST) to create a layout using the dimensions 
in this formula!

Enjoy the rest of your weekend!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment