Friday, November 18, 2016

November Doubleshot Kit ~ Bella Blvd Alex Reveal & Freaky Fast Friday Inspiration

Happy Friday! 

It's day 2 of the November Doubleshot Kit inspiration! 

The Scrap-Room Doubleshot kit consist of two individual page kits.
Today we will share inspiration created with the
Bella Blvd "Alex" Page Kit 
along with the 
Freaky Fast Friday formula! 

Here's a look at the Page Kit:

Here's the Freaky Fast Formula Challenge:


Now it's time to see what our Designer Cassie Wiscarson created:

"Out-Played"
Cassie shares this about her layout:
"The November Doubleshot Kit features this totally awesome boy line from Bella Blvd called “Alex”. This line is perfect for teenage boys and features bright colors and graphic patterns. I decided to use the Freaky Fast Friday (FFF) challenge on this page. After I cut out all of my pieces I really struggled for a while to get it the different pieces to work together. I decided that layering was the key here and I used the same pattern more than once to help limit the number of busy patterns I had on this page. I then added some of the stickers and die cuts from the page kit before finishing it off with some wood stars, twine, title letters and enamel dots from my stash.."

Here's a video showcasing both page kits in the 
Video by: TinaGale

Make sure you subscribe to our

To become a monthly member or to purchase the Doubleshot kit, please visit:
www.scrap-room.com 

Have a great day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment