Tuesday, November 8, 2016

Jillibean Soup "Chit Chat Chowder" Page Kit Reveal & Inspiration

Hello!

Here's another page kit reveal from the

Jillibean Soup "Chit Chat Chowder"
This page kit is super yummy!!

Here's a look at how our Designers used this page kit:

"Girls Gotta Shop!"
By: Steffanie Seiler
Stephanie shares this about her layout:
"I absolutely LOVE the bright colors in this collection from Jillibean Soup! I chose a very recent photo of us girls doing what we love to do almost as much as scrapbooking---go scrappy shopping! I had fun layering all the bright prints and especially using the fun pineapples that seem to be all the rage right now. The wood veneers made for some perfect embellishments to support my theme. Good times!
I also used papers from the Patterned Paper Add-On Kit, Embellishment Add- on Kit
and from my own stash: enamel dots, alpha stickers, corrugated alpha, washi tape."

Things To DoToday"
By: Brenda Ragsdale
Brenda shared this about her layout:

"Love, love, love this page kit. I knew I would have photos of my granddaughter to match the beautiful color palette, but when I saw the eyeglasses and happy face die cuts I knew exactly what photo I would use! This kit was perfect for this fun photo of my granddaughter...don't you agree? 
Such fun colors and designs.

All items included on this page are from the page kit with the exception of the 
wood veneer tac included in this month's Embellishment Add On Kit."

"Awesome"
By: Dee Hunt

Here's a look at the

Yes! You will receive 4 individual kits in ONE monthly kit for just 
$23.95 a month (membership price) + shipping! 

Join our monthly membership today!

Visit our YouTube challenge for video's on our kits! 

See you back here tomorrow with another page kit  reveal! :) 
SaveSave

1 comment:

  1. Darling layouts ladies! This is a cute line and love what each of you did with it !

    ReplyDelete