Wednesday, November 23, 2016

November Kits ~ Design Team Extra Layouts

Hello and thank you for stopping by!
Today we are showcasing a few extra layouts created by the Design Team using the 

The first amazing layout was created 
by 
Designer Rochelle Spears
using the 
Bella Blvd "Alex" Page Kit
included in the

"Music"

Designer Dee Hunt
also used the 
Bella Blvd "Alex" Page Kit 
to create the super cool layout below....

"Hey Dude"
"With my scraps I was able to make one more fun layout of my grandson looking like he's saying 
Hey Dude.... Most of the time I like inking my edge but on this line not inking made 
the page up out more"
  
Using the 
PhotoPlay "Fallling Leaves" Page Kit
also included in the 
Designer Dee Hunt
created the beautiful fall page below:

"Autumn" 
Dee:
"This is my third layout I was able to make from the November Double Shot kit using my scraps. So I made a complementary page to go with my FFF page. This is my Ella's parents, grandparents, and cousins."

The ScrapRoom Kit Club
is currently accepting new subscriptions,
Subscription information can be found HERE

Enjoy the rest of your day and make sure you return tomorrow, we will be showcasing the cards the team members created using the November Kits.

No comments:

Post a Comment