Saturday, July 16, 2011

Up Close and Personal with Kim!

Hi Scrappers!!!!!! Today I wanted to share with you how much I just looooooove the Bazzill (Double-Shot) kit!!!!!!! Did you know Bazzill has come out with their own lines of printed papers? Well they did and they are fabulous!!!!! The line I worked with is "Worth Remembering". Here, let me show you......



I just looooove this fabulous color scheme!!!!! The black, red, and turquoise combo is simply stunning!!!!! Another fave is the fabric flowers! I had the privilege to work with these flowers on a previous assignment, so imagine my excitement when I found these beautiful flowers when I opened my kit! Yippiee Skipppee!!!!! I am not much of a flower gal, but these are just so perfect and they can stand alone without adding a cluster....that is my kind of flower!!!!! Another thing you may have noticed on my layout...... Bazzill has also come out with these fab pleated borders!!!!! Genius I tell ya!!!!!!! Takes the work right out of your hands!!!!!

I hope you enjoy your Double Shot kit as much as I did!!!! It is so versatile and has so much potential!!!! You can scrap any occasion with this line! So get to scrappin' and be sure to let us know what you think. I can't wait to see what you will create with the new Bazzill, "Worth Remembering".

2 comments:

  1. Kim, gorgeous work!!! I love the flower!! yes, I knew about the Bazzill strips, but I didn't know they came out with their own pat. paper! Very cool.. everything here is just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous LO and card Kim!

    ReplyDelete