Thursday, July 14, 2011

Day 2 of Freaky Fast Pages!

Hello again...Frances here! And if you missed my first installment of Freaky Fast Pages last week, you can check out the post HERE. Like I mentioned before, I created my formula to basically "get more pages done"...the TSR motto! Just in case you forgot, here is the formula...

1. Cardstock Background
2. 8 X 10 patterned paper
3. 6 X 12 patterned paper
4. 3 X 12 patterned paper
5. 1 1/2 X 12 patterned paper

And here is the steps to completing LAYOUT #2 using the formula...

1. Collect a few pics.
2. Cut your patterned paper to the dimensions stated above.
3. Push the paper around your cardstock till you achieve the look you want, or simply copy my layout below!
4. Adhere and EMBELLISH! It is that easy!!

Here is a look at my second FREAKY FAST PAGE...

Clear Skies



This layout was created using Pink Paislee's Hometown Summer from our July kit, and just like last week, the placement of the paper came together super easy!! The main difference between this layout and last week's layout, is that the strips are vertical instead horizontal...it was a no brainer! It also really surprised me just how different the layouts look by just using a different collection, and shifting some paper. By the way, this layout took me 22 minutes...NO KIDDING!! That is quick!!!

I hope you enjoyed this week's installment of FREAKY FAST PAGES!!! Make sure and stop by Thursday of next week for a new layout using the same formula. And let me just say that the layout you will see next week, will be completely different! And next week's layout took me about 30 minutes! Yep, still "Freaky Fast!"

If you like this idea, I would love to hear it! And if you choose to play along, I would LOVE to see it! Just leave me a link in this blog post so I can leave you some love, and I think I may be able to find a RAK somewhere in my scrappy hoard to share...just sayin'!

Thanks again for visiting, and see ya next Thursday!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for this Frances! I finished another layout in about 15 minutes. Definitely what I needed in my crazy house today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing! I can't wait to give this a try! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just love that LO Frances ... I haven't tried it yet but I will be doing it! I might challenge myself to use each page kit this way and then do a 5th LO mixing something from all the kits ....

    ReplyDelete