Wednesday, December 18, 2019

Mixing Up the Kits with Lori S.

Hello Everyone!

Today, we are sharing this awesome layout 
Designer Lori Stroup
created 
by mixing up the different 
"Feeling Festive"
Here's what Lori said about her layout:
"I love the Carta Bella 'Merry Christmas' papers and embellishments in this month's kits. I knew the fun colors and patterns would be perfect for these photos of my family in their holiday attire. 

I used papers from the patterned paper add-on kit, a die cut from the Shots of Life kit, and enamel dots and twine from the embellishment kit. I pulled a piece of navy cardstock, white cardstock, and some green plaid patterned paper scraps from my stash."


Lori used the following ScrapRoom Kits:

Make sure you check out the Kit Reveals on the

For more information about the 
or any of the 
visit our website:

No comments:

Post a Comment