Tuesday, December 3, 2019

Carta Bella "Merry Christmas" Page Kit Inspiration

Happy Holidays!

This month will be full of holly jolly inspiration to get you into the
Holiday scrappin' mood!

The
December Flavors of the Month Kit 
has 4 wonderful individual packaged page kits I can't want to share!

Take a look at what our Designers created using the
Carta Bella "Merry Christmas"
Page kit:

Design Team Member 
GRACE TOLEMAN
"Most Wonderful Time of the Year"
Grace said this about her layout:
"I really liked the papers from this collection but I also knew that it has a high possibility of overpowering my two photos. So to have a “happy” medium, I created circles from the papers, distressed the edges and placed them on the blue cardstock. I also matted my photos with brown cardstock to make them stand out even more. And the last way that I made sure that the photos still stood out was placing it in the center of the page. 
The blue cardstock felt like it was missing something so I decided to splatter some white paint on it. This is not my norm but I’ve been watching a lot of YouTube videos about Christmas cards and I’ve seen this trick done with darker backgrounds and decided to try it out here. I love how we can get different techniques from other papercrafting hobbies. 
The sticker sheet helped me create the title and added the final touches for this page
."

Check out Grace's process video HERE!

Design Team Member 
Heather Guy
"Merry Christmas 2018"

Heather said this about her layout:
"Using the Carta Bella Merry Christmas kit, I decided to rip the edges to add some texture to this page. I placed my picture a little lower then all the patterned paper to pull the focus to the picture and then added a couple of embellishment clusters, as well as the title and journaling to surround the picture. I added the number stickers from my stash."

Design Team Member 
Rochelle Spears
"Dec. 25, 2018"


Here's the page kit from the December Flavors of the Month Kit that the Designers used: 


December Flavors of the Month Kit:
Please visit our website
for more information on our kit clubs!

Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment