Friday, December 20, 2019

December Freaky Fast Formula & Sketch Inspiration

Hello!
Today we area showcasing a few layouts created by some of our designers using page kits 
included in the 
inspired by two of our December challenges.

Our first featured layout is an adorable layout created by 
Designer Heather Guy 
inspired by the 
"Cookie Monster"
Heather:
"I think this is one time that the Freaky Fast Friday challenge wasn't Freaky Fast for me! haha! I cut and moved papers and cut more and turned papers over before I finally came up with this design using the Doodlebug Design "Christmas Magic" page kit. I centered this whole page around the tag in the middle. My nephew is the cutest "Official Christmas Cookie Taste Tester" and this was his 1st Christmas joining us for our annual baking day! I popped up some of the embellishments with foam and outlined the papers so they stood out. From my stash I used some twine for the tag, the alphas for the title and some spray ink for the background."
Our next two layouts were inspired by the 

Designer Rochelle Spears 
created the layout below using the
PhotoPlay "Kringle & Go" Page Kit
"Daddy's Little Joy"

Designer Dee Hunt
combined the sketch with the
Doddlebug Designs "Christmas Magic" Page Kit
to create the layout below:
"Holly Jolly"
Dee:
"I enjoy this sketch so much. The title is from Thickers."

Why not join in the fun this month.
You have until 
December 31st ~ 11:59 PM (PST)
to complete your take on these challenges and upload them to our 
Our team would love to see how each of you interpret these challenges.

Thank you for stopping by!
Have a Merry & Bright weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment