Friday, December 6, 2019

December Freaky Fast Formula ~ Designer Grace Tolman

Hi everyone!
It's reveal day for the 
December Freaky Fast Formula

Combining the formula with the 
Doodlebug “Christmas Magic” Page Kit
one of the four kits included in this month's 
Designer Grace Tolman
created the beautiful page below
"Handmade Cheers"
Grace:
"This is my page for the FFF challenge this month. Although the FFF measurements are supposed to make the process go fast, this page did not go easily for me. I had a hard time moving the papers around to my liking. It wasn’t fitting with my current style. I even had to cheat and cut out some ¼” strips of red paper to create a border around my white cardstock.
But after some moving around, I found my right formula for these papers and this is the page that I came up with. This just shows you that sometimes we need to be stretched and pulled out of our comfort zone in our creative pursuits.
I also had the hardest time finding a title. After many changes, I finally settled with some glittered pink alphas from my stash and a die cut from the collection.
My favorite part of this page was the gingerbread house. I brushed some glitter pen on parts of the house. You can’t see the glitter on it because it’s so subtle but I love how it turned out."
Personal stash items used: 
Date stamp (Studio Calico); Ink (Hybrid Ink My Favorite Things, Distress Ink); Letters (My Little Shoebox); Circle die (My Favorite Things); Corner rounder (EK Success); Glitter pen (Tonic Studios)

Inspired and want to try this month's formula,
You have until
 December 31st, 11:59 PM (PST)
to upload your layouts in
The ScrapRoom's Subscribers and Fans Group 

The ScrapRoom Kit Club
is currently accepting new subscriptions.
Purchasing and subscription information can be
found on our website: 

 We appreciate you taking the time to stop by our blog!
Have a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment