Tuesday, December 24, 2019

December Kits ~ Design Team Extra Layouts

Good morning everyone!
Today we are featuring the extra layouts some of our designers created with this month's kits.

Our first feature was created by 
Designer Grace Tolman
using several page kits included in this month's
combined with this month's
"Hohoho"
Grace:
"Since I was dealing with scraps, I punched them out as hexagon shapes and then added them on the left side of my page block. The space between the photos and the hexagons didn’t quite match up so I covered it with a sticker and some twine. I added some stickers and a tag to finish off the page."

Personal stash items used: 
Date stamp (Studio Calico); Ink (Hybrid Ink My Favorite Things); Hexagon punch (Creative Memories) Grey cardstock (Bazzill)

To create the beautiful layouts below
Designer Dee Hunt 
used the 
Carta Bella "Christmas Market" Page Kit 
included in this month's
"Oh Christmas Tree"
 
"Sleigh Bell Ring, Are You Listening!"

And...using the
Simple Stories "Say Cheese Christmas" Page Kit
one of two kits included in the December
Designer Dee Hunt
created the lovely layout below:
"Warm Wishes"
Dee:
"Me and my girls at Disneyland."

To purchase or subscribe to our kits, visit our website:

Have a wonderful Christmas!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment