Thursday, November 21, 2019

November Kits Extra Design Team Layouts

Hello and welcome to our blog!
Today we are showcasing a few extra layouts created by our designers using product from our 

First up is a lovely double page layout crated by
Designer Grace Tolman
To create this page, Grace combined some of the page kits included in the 
with the
 "Let’s Go"
Grace:
"This is my extra page of the month and so I mixed all of the scraps from the 4 mini collections to dress this page up. I love how despite being from various collections and manufacturers, they can all blend together.
I had a hard time finding a title for this page. When I was looking at the Thickers set that I got, there was this word that said “let go”. It was nice but it didn’t fit my theme. But then there was a word next to it that said “rest”. I don’t like to break apart words but I knew that I would never use the word “rest” so I used the “s” in that word to make a title that said “Let’s Go”. I used a dot for an “I” for the apostrophe too. I feel so much better that I was able to make a title that fits better for my page and I used the items that I had on hand."

Personal stash items used: 
Ink (Distress Ink); Border punch (Fiskars)

The next three layouts were created using product from the 
Photoplay "Confetti" Page Kit
include in this month's

Designer Rochelle Spears
"Happy Birthday"

Designer Dee Hunt
"IHOP"
Dee:
"I made this extra layout as a complementary page to my celebrate layout."

Designer Dee Hunt
"Happy Birthday"
Dee:
"We can get one more sheet of black paper for my background from my stash. 
And I was able to really stretch this collection into three layouts."

We appreciate you taking the time to stop by and while you are here, why not visit our websiteand check out the amazing kits we offer:

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment