Monday, November 4, 2019

Nov. Flavors of the Month Page Kit Inspiration #1

Hello Scrappers and Happy Monday!

We are starting off the week with some awesome inspiration from our

As you may know already, we have
4 individually packaged page kits (that we call "Flavors" 😉)
in each Flavors of the Month kit.  
So today we are sharing the first page kit:

Carta Bella "Home Again"

Design Team Member 
GRACE TOLEMAN
created this fun page:

"Home"
Grace shares this about her layout:
"I loved all of the papers in this collection but my problem was I didn’t know how to put them all together in this page, especially since I had 6 photos to include. At first I thought I’d layer them horizontally on the right side of the page and devote the left side for a photo collage. But then I nixed that idea and then thought of layering them on the background with the photos on a circle in the center of the page. Unfortunately, I wasn’t feeling that either so I moved things around one last time and went with this design, with some papers acting as big photo corners on the top right and bottom left. I love this design better as it features all of the papers and embellishments without taking the focus away from the photos."

Check out Graces Video here:

Here's the page kit: 

November Flavors of the Mouth Kit:

Please visit our website
for more information on our kit clubs
and make sure you check out the 
on our website for lots of scrapbook products! 

No comments:

Post a Comment