Tuesday, November 5, 2019

Nov. Flavors of the Month Kit Inspiration Day #2

Good Morning! 

We have more great inspiration from the 

Our designers created these wonderful layouts using the 
Fancy Pants "Good Ole' Days" Page Kit.
Take a look:

Design Team Member 
Heather Guy
created this lovely page:

"Together"
Heather shares this about her layout:
"The moment I opened this kit and saw these cards, I knew exactly that I wanted to create a grid. This was probably the fastest layout I have created, taking less than a 1/2 hour from start to finish. I printed my pictures in black and white to pull from the cards and then pop the color using the patterned papers and embellishments. I used some foam under the title to give some extra dimension to the page and added some cork pieces from the embellishment kit. The "memories" sticker on the N card was pulled from my stash to finish off this page."

Design Team Member 
Lisa Hidy
created this beautiful page:

"Grateful "
Lisa shares this about her layout:
"I loved the rustric feel of this line, so I printed my pictures with a filter, then added torn edges to the paper on the bottom of my layout. I used the card as my title and then further embellished it with the banner and heart/scallop circle from the kit."

Here's the page kit: 

from the
November Flavors of the Mouth Kit:

Please visit our website
for more information on our kit clubs
and make sure you check out the 
on our website for lots of scrapbook products!

No comments:

Post a Comment