Wednesday, November 6, 2019

Nov. Flavors of the Month Kit Inspiration Day #3

Happy Hump Day!

Day 3 of inspiration from the 

Take a look at what the Designers created using the 
OneCanoeTwo "Willow"Page Kit:
Design Team Member 
Lisa Hidy
"Smile"
Lisa shares this about her layout:
"loved the florals in this line so I started wtih the floral paper as my main paper. I then emphasized the whites and pinks by adding doilies from my stash to the layout. Instead of fussy cutting some flowers to embellish my layout I used the included stickers and popped them up to give some texture to my layout. I then finished with just a few pops of gold using some enamel dots from my stash. 

From my stash: enamel dots, doileis and letter stickers."

Design Team Member 
Heather Guy
"Take Time"
Heather shares this about her layout:
"What a beautiful kit from 1Canoe2 Willow to create this layout of my great-grandmother (she just turned 100!) with my mother, my sister and my sweet nephew! I love scrapping the every day memories and this kit was perfect for because of the patterns and embellishments. The rose gold didn't show up in my picture as well, but I love the shiny touch that it brings to the page."

Here's the page kit: 

from the
November Flavors of the Mouth Kit:

Please visit our website
for more information on our kit clubs
and make sure you check out the 
on our website for lots of scrapbook products!

No comments:

Post a Comment