Monday, November 11, 2019

November JumpStart Sketch Inspiration ~ TSR Designers

Happy Monday!!!
We are back on the blog today showcasing two layouts created by our
designers inspired by this month's sketch.
Designer Heather Guy 
created the fabulous layout below inspired by the  sketch
using the 
Simple Stories "So Happy Together" Page Kit
"These Are My People"
Heather:
"The Simple Stories So Happy Together collection is cheery and fun with lots of great patters. I enjoyed the mix of colors that could be used for many seasons! The phrase stickers and die cuts are great! I chose to use the Jumpstart Sketch to scrap this picture of my grandmother, my dad and stepmom, my brother and I from Thanksgiving at my home last year. I used some foam on the back of some of the embellishments to create dimension while also cutting some of the flower stickers apart to place more little groupings around. I felt like the papers were blending into the background so I used a white pen from my stash to doodle around the edges of the papers to make it pop just a little more."

Designer Rochelle Spears
used the 
One Canoe Two Canoe "Willow" Page Kit
to create the beautiful layout below
"Together"

Both page kits used to create these two amazing layouts are included in the

Here's a look at the sketch....
Interested in playing along?
For complete challenge details and rules, click HERE
You have until 
November 30th, 11:59 PM (PST)
to play along!

Have a wonderful creative week!

No comments:

Post a Comment