Friday, November 22, 2019

November Freak Fast Friday and JumpStart Sketch Inspiration

Hello everyone!
Today we are showcasing two layouts created by
Designer Dee Hunt

First up is a layout inspired by the
using the 
Jen Hadfield "This Is Family" Page Kit
included in the 
"Love Your Heart"
Dee:
"What a fun formula this one was! From my stash I used washi tapes, flowers, butterfly’s and Thickers for the title.

Inspired by this month's
and using the 
Simple Stories "So Happy Together" Page Kit
included in this month's
Dee created the fun page below
"Bob Jo's..."
Dee:
"This is my take on this months sketch. I made my little arrows using my banner punch. I fussy cut the & from the Element sheets. From my stash I my mini Thicker lettering.'

And there you have it! You still have time to create a layout inspired by this month's
as well as this months
And... don't forget to share with us in the 
 We can't wait to see what awesome pages you'll create!
Have a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment