Wednesday, October 12, 2016

Sept/Oct. Shots of Life Pocket Page Kit Inspiration

Hello and Happy Hump Day!

Have you seen our 
In this kit you will receive (8) 12x12 cut-apart papers, 12x12 sticker sheets, (1/2) 6x6 pad, and a great mixture of coordinating embellishments.

Did you know that this kit coordinates with the Flavors of the Month kits? Yes! Think of all the layouts and pocket pages that you can create using the kits together! 

Visit The ScrapRoom's  YouTube Channel to get a closer look at the 
Sept./Oct. Shots of Life kit

Here's a look at what our Designer Cassie Wiscarson created using the

"LIFE: What a Wonderful Day"
Cassie shares this about her layout:
"I love scrapping family photos. This past summer we did several short day trips and I am really excited to get this documented. I might have went a little overboard taking photos, because I was having a blast playing with my new lens for my big DSLR camera. I immediately loved the colors in the I Love Family line from Echo Park. I first cut apart the sheets of cards and then went busy figuring out which pictures to use. In the end I created this two page spread using two different styles of pocket pages. The Echo Park cards are so well designed that they can just be put into the pockets and the layout feels complete. Simple can still look beautiful and finished!"

"BooTiFul" 
Cassie shares this about her layout:
"I have never been good at remembering to stage a cute photo op of my daughter in her costume before Halloween. So that means I usually end up with pictures that I don’t love, which makes Halloween one of my least favorite holidays to scrap. This line from Bella Blvd that was in the Shots of Life Kit was so cute! So I decided to dig through my digital photos to create a pocket page of my daughter going all the way back to her first costume. The Shots of Life Kit doesn’t come with actual pocket page cards, but you get part of the 6x8 paper pad and I was able to easily create these cards in just a couple minutes by cutting the paper and adding some stickers from the sticker sheet. In the end, I decided to just go with cute cards and leave off any space for journaling, but there are some papers that would be easy to write on."

For more information on the Shots of Life Pocket Page kit 
or any of our other kits, please visit our website:

Have a great day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment