Tuesday, October 18, 2016

Doubleshot Kit Inspiration Day 2

It's day 2 of the October Doubleshot Kit inspiration! 

The Scrap-Room Doubleshot kit consist of two individual page kits.
Today we will share inspiration created with the
Carta Bella "Autumn" Page Kit:

Here's a look at what our designers created:

"Pumpkins from the Patch"
Designer: TinaGale

"Autumn"
Designer: Cassie Wiscarson
Cassie shares this about her layout:
"Fall is in the air over at The ScrapRoom. The Carta Bella page kit has really traditional fall colors and patterns. When I saw the kit I loved the tags that came with it and decided that I wanted to layer those on my page. Of course, I am a sucker for the cut-apart sheet too. I thought the leaf patterned paper was really cute, but with my photos and tags it felt a little busy, so instead I fussy cut some of the leaves to just add to my page as an embellishment. To finish off the page I added this twine from my stash."

Here's a video showcasing both page kits in the 
Video by: TinaGale

Make sure you subscribe to our

To become a monthly member or to purchase the Doubleshot kit, please visit:
www.scrap-room.com 

Have a great day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment